Thursday, August 8, 2013

Change Your Mind, Change Your World!


 Change is good”, is what we’ve heard folks say.  I believe that Change is good when it’s beneficial to You. 

Today I was listening to Bishop T.D. Jakes speak and he said something that really caught my attention.  He said, “If you want to Change your World, You have to Change Your Mind.” That statement is currently resonating with me.  What I got from it, was that if I want to change my surroundings, change my circumstances, or make a change to my life; I am Responsible to make that change.  Immediately, the biblical principle, “Be transformed by the renewing of your mind” also came to my thoughts.  By changing the process of my thinking, it will enable the change I want to see in “my” world.

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” Mahatma Gandhi


I want to be healthy and would like for everyone to be healthy as well. Therefore I am making the necessary changes in my life to be healthy.  I encourage others to do the same.  Having a positive mindset about health can be challenging, especially when you don’t receive immediate results. I will be sure to clear my mind of all negative energy. I will see myself as a healthier person and will do what is required to live a healthier lifestyle in order for the change in my health to take place.

I want World Peace, Who doesn’t? I can think peaceful thoughts and pray for peace. I may not be able to systematically make changes in the entire planet but I can be at peace with those I interact with, be kind to others and promote the idea of peace in hope that peaceful acts will go viral around the world.

What in your life do you want to change? You may feel that you don’t need a change but just in case you do, be sure to Change your Mind just before you Change your World. By doing so, you can empower the world with change.

Wishing you Health, Wealth and Love,

Johanna

www.wrapwithjohanna.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment