Thursday, August 8, 2013

Are You A Winner?

The winning numbers were drawn for Wednesday's $448 million Powerball Jackpot. Many rushed to the nearest store to put in their bid to win before 9 PM.  As the numbers were announced, many felt a rush of adrenaline, feelings of excitement, hope, worry, nervousness and anxiety as they anticipated hearing their numbers called.  Many contemplated what would I do first?  What I would buy? Should I quit my job? Many were spending the money “in their mind” before they actually won. I even thought about what the first thing I’d do if I won.  When they realized that they weren’t the winner, many went pouting, cursing, complaining and just being a sour puss. Some past winners have invested wisely while others have squandered their winnings. What would you do if you won?

I didn’t win, nor did I play.  Just because I didn’t win, doesn’t mean that I won’t.  I’m a Winner at Life and Love. For every day that I wake up and have breath, there is added value to my life. I’m rich in more areas than one. Do I want to be rich financially?  Of Course! Who doesn’t?

Should you play next time around or give up on your chances of winning? The choice is yours. So, will you be playing in any of the next jackpots?  As the New York Lottery saying goes, “Hey, you never know.” 

When it comes to reaching personal goals in life, I don’t want to be a Loser.  I want to do what it takes to reach them.  I can’t give up. Not now, not ever.  I made a decision that each day I will do something that will get me closer to my goals.  Whether it involves my relationships with family and friends, my health or my business, I will ensure that I will be a better me. One of my goals is to Empower myself and help others do the same.

Whatever your goals may be, do what you have to do to achieve them. Don’t procrastinate, don’t give up and don’t think of yourself as a Loser.  Don’t underestimate what you’re capable of. If you don’t succeed today, try again tomorrow and keep trying until you succeed. 



“You were Born to Win, but to be a Winner, you must Plan to Win, Prepare to Win, and Expect to Win.” – Zig Ziglar


Remember, You can win, You are a Winner!

Wishing you Health, Wealth, & Love, 


Johanna


www.wrapwithjohanna.com 





No comments:

Post a Comment